Nascent Iodine Supplement
- The purest form of iodine
- Boosts immunity
- Supports reproductive health
- Regulates thyroid hormones
- Promotes healthy skin, hair & nails
- Maintains optimal energy levels
- Iodine 5g/100ml
- Distilled Water
- Iodine has a profound effect on growth and metabolism.*
- May protect against radiation poisoning.*
- Enhances health of joints.*
- Promotes healthy Hair, Skin and Nails.*
- Is required for the body to produce thyroid hormones, thyroxin and triiodothyronine.*
- Iodine’s primary role is to keep the thyroid gland healthy and manufacturing sufficient thyroxine, a hormone that is needed throughout the body.
- Iodine supports normal metabolic rates, energy levels and healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Iodine plays an important role in many of the body’s functions and is also an important component of healthy connective tissues.
Iodine Is An Essential Trace Element Critical In Thyroid Production
- Eighty percent of all iodine is found in the thyroid gland in the neck.
- The thyroid hormones control the rate of metabolism throughout the body.
- The two iodine-dependent hormones of the thyroid, thyroxin (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3), have multiple roles in the body, including binding receptors that affect brain development, oxygen consumption, resting metabolic rate, heat production, and the release of fatty acids from adipose tissue.
- Low hormone levels result in a slowing of metabolism and a sluggish, lethargic feeling.
- High hormone levels result in hyperactivity and nervousness.
Iodine is required for proper growth and promotes healthy hair, nails, skin, and teeth. It also plays an important role in the immune system where it supports the microbicidal activity of polymorphonuclear leukocytes. Further, it is essential for the normal development of unborn children.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.